Advance your photography skills and knowledge under expert tuition with Philip Charles. Immerse yourself in some of the best wildlife and landscapes that England has to offer in stunning Suffolk on your very own private Photo Tour.
- Discover key elements of image composition and understanding your camera
- Travel by LandRover to various wildlife habitats and unique locations
- Pick up at your home / accommodation
- FREE Spirit of Suffolk guide to Ethical wildlife photography
- Covid security: I am vaccinated against Covid-19 and self test twice weekly. Flexible bookings and postponements/cancellations.
I have been fortunate to have spent time with (and learn from) the worlds leading wildlife photographers including Paul Nicklen, Cristina Mittermeier and Melissa Groo. Now I am passing those experiences and wisdom onto you.
I worked as a wilderness bear guide in Canada’s Great Bear Rainforest for six years and am a qualified wildlife guide having learned from the best!
I have been published with National Geographic, the New York Times, The Guardian and the BBC Wildlife Magazine amongst others.
I am a qualified lecturer in Wildlife and Conservation with many years of teaching experience. I have crafted the ability to blend photography theory with practical in a way that is accessible for all.
I believe that I have found my own style and niche in photography and I use a handful of principles in my work that achieve the results that I do. These principles are what I share with you through practical settings that you can use and adapt with in your own style to enhance your photography. Of course a few special tips and tricks picked up along the way also!
I hope I’ll be able to join you on your photography journey and make a positive impact on your practice.
Spirit of Suffolk Studio
6 Prospect Place