Firstly, I thank all the NHS and key-worker staff that have kept us safe throughout the Coronavirus pandemic. Your efforts will never be forgotten. Thank you.
What a pleasure it has been to be back out on Safari!
There has been some slight changes to the way in which the Safaris run, but, we are still set to see fabulous wildlife in beautiful surroundings.
Please review our new safety protocols below:
- Anti-bacterial hand sanitizer is provided.
- Face masks (provided) are to be worn inside the vehicle. These can be removed when we leave the vehicle.
- The vehicle will be fully cleaned and wiped down before and after each safari.
- All vehicle windows are to be slightly open at all times to ensure appropriate ventilation. The vehicle has a rear window that opens also, thus ensuring a very good level of air circulation.
- The rear middle seat will not be used, limiting each Safari to 3 guests.
- My usual service of food and drink will not be provided. Bottled water will be available and you are most welcome to bring your own food and drink.
- I can still assist with photography and instruction, although please note I will not be touching your equipment.
- I will not be providing binoculars, guests are to bring their own if desired.
- Spirit of Suffolk has the right to cancel a Safari at any point. If this happens you will be offered to choose an alternative date or a full refund.
- For new bookings the guest has the right to cancel a Safari at any point up to 24 hours before the scheduled trip. Before this time you will be offered to re-schedule or a full refund. After this time you will be offered to re-schedule or a 50% refund.
Thank you for taking the time to review these safety protocols. Any questions or feedback is always greatly received and you can do so by clicking here.